Friday, January 22, 2010

Day TwentyTwo


Ah color! After days of little color I decided this is what I was going to do for today. There is a half barrel of these - I believe they are called Hens&Chicks - on the back deck. Another snow-less cold day outside.
Sorry for no description of things yesterday - I just had no idea what to say with that one :)
Today I'm feeling much better. The sore throat is gone, and I'm left with a stuffy nose - but that is something I can deal with since there's no pain involved!

6 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I am used to seeing these in green. I must say I like them in this purpleish color way better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty and the softness at the bottom of the photo adds to the everall efect of the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good, you are feeling better...:-) I love this, it looks like a heart. Love that bit of frost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this was a floral wedding boquet or something. Lovely colour and I love the icy crispy feeling of it. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has a lovely flow to it and the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete